If you want to show your boyfriend how much he means to you, you need the right romantic names to call your boyfriend. These romantic names will help you brainstorm the perfect nickname to represent your relationship. Most nicknames feel uncomfortable or strange at first, so try a few of them out for a couple of weeks to see which one sticks.
1. My Beau: This is a classic name to call your boyfriend.
2. Iron Man: A name like this will make your boyfriend feel strong like a superhero.
3. Hot Lips: This is a fun nickname to go with.
4. Cowboy: Nice one!
5. Charmer: Use this if your boyfriend is exceptionally charming.
6. Bad Boy: Everyone likes a bad boy, right?
7. Casanova: Casanova was a legendary lover, just like your boyfriend!
8. Cupcake: This is a cute name to call your boyfriend.
9. Hot Stuff: This is one of the better romantic names to call your boyfriend.
10. Jellybean: This nickname is just adorable.
11. Knock Out: Use this name if your boyfriend is a true knock out.
12. Lover: This is a good romantic name to call your boyfriend.
13. Muscleman: Fun!
14. Prince: Perfect for your personal Prince Charming.
15. Superman: Nice!
16. Sweet Thang: This is definitely a sweet option!
17. Wolverine: Superhero names are always a fun option for terms of endearment.
18. Teddy Bear: This is perfect for a boyfriend who loves to cuddle up.
19. Sweetness: Cute!
20. Pumpkin: This is a sweet option to go with.
21. My Angel: You can’t go wrong with this one.
22. Loverboy: This reminds me of Megara in the Disney film, Hercules.
23. Main Squeeze: Nice!
24. Love: This is an obvious romantic name to call your boyfriend.
25. Heart Throb: Use this name if your boyfriend is a true heart throb.
26. Dumpling: Cute!
27. Darling: This is an old-fashioned option.
28. Captain: Perfect for the captain of your heart.
29. Beautiful: You can’t go wrong with names like beautiful or gorgeous.
30. Good Looking: Nice!
31. Dreamboat: Use this romantic name if your boyfriend is a true dreamboat.
32. Bear: If your boyfriend is as fuzzy or cuddly as a bear, go with this option.
33. Amore: This means “love,” so it is a great option to go with.
34. Gorgeous: Perfect!
35. Champ: Because your boyfriend is the champion of your heart.
36. Eye Candy: Your boyfriend is bound to like this name.
37. Hercules: This name will make your boyfriend feel incredibly strong.
38. Snuggle Bug: Cute!
39. Panda Bear: This is a fun option to go with.
40. My Drug: Use this name if you are addicted to your boyfriend as if he is a drug.
41. Rockstar: Nice!
42. Mi Amor: This means “my love” in Spanish, so it is bound to work well.
43. Love Bug: Cute!
44. Hunk: Who doesn’t want to be called a hunk?
45. One and Only: This is perfect because your boyfriend is your one and only true love.
46. Heart Breaker: Hopefully, this romantic name won’t become a self-fulfilling prophesy.
47. Gummy Bear: This is one of the cutest romantic names to call your boyfriend.
48. Hotshot: Nice!
49. Love Muffin: Any variation of love or muffin tends to be a good name.
50. Sexy: Your boyfriend is bound to love this romantic name.
51. Baby Cakes: Cute!
52. Hero: Because your boyfriend is truly your hero.
53. Stud Muffin: Fun!
54. Chief: This will make your boyfriend feel like the boss.
55. Bae: This is a popular name that is said to stand for “before all else.”
56. Sugar Plum: Adorable!
57. Fox: Because your boyfriend is a true fox.
58. Honey Bee: This is a sweet-sounding option!
59. Tiger: Nice one!
60. Beast: He might be a gentleman in the streets, but he is a true beast in the bedroom!
61. Hottie: Nice!
62. Sweet Stuff: This is a good romantic name to call your boyfriend.
63. Cutie: This is a fairly simple, straightforward option.
64. Sweet Cakes: Cute!
65. Gum Drop: Who doesn’t love gum drops?
66. Hulk: Superhero names are always a safe bet.
67. Tough Guy: This is bound to make your boyfriend feel strong.
68. Boo: Cute!
69. Handsome: This is always a good romantic name to call your boyfriend.
70. Hun: This is a simple, easy option.
71. Papa Bear: Use this if your boyfriend protects you like a Papa Bear!
72. Sexy Pants: Nice!
73. Cuddle Bear: This is just adorable .
74. Irresistible: This is one of the better romantic names to call your boyfriend.
75. Maverick: Nice one!
76. My Heart: This is a sweet-sounding option.
77. Snookums: This might be a little too adorable to use in polite company.
78. Mr. Big: This is one name to use that is bound to make your boyfriend feel confident.
79. Sunshine: Use this if your boyfriend lights up your life.
80. Papi: This name has a spicy, Latin flavor to it.
81. Snuggle Muffin: Adorable!
82. Prince Charming: Nice one!
83. My Guy: This is a simple, easy option to go with.
84. Stud: Who doesn’t want to be called a stud?
85. Playboy: Hopefully, your boyfriend does not live up to this romantic name.
86. Cuddles: Perfect!
87. Miracle Man: Because your boyfriend is like a miracle come to life!
88. Love Nugget: Cute!
89. Mr. Wonderful: This is a fun choice to go with.
90. Killer: Nice.
91. Guapo: This means beautiful or gorgeous in Spanish.
92. Love Buns: Nice!
93. Muscle Man: You could also call him “Muscles” for short.
94. My Lord: If he is “My Lord,” then you can be “My Lady.”
95. Angel Cakes: This is a fun option to choose.
96. Jaguar: Strong, powerful animals are great for nicknames to call your boyfriend.
97. Love Squared: This is a creative, adorable option.
98. Other Half: Because your boyfriend is truly your other half!
99. Dream Guy: This is a popular, fun option to go with.
100. My Forever: Use this romantic name to call your boyfriend if you plan on being with him now and forever.