Phentermine Prescribed Online You have an amazing photo to post on Instagram, but you cannot think of the right Instagram caption for it. If you are struggling to find funny Instagram captions for friends, we have you covered. These captions can be used for a variety of different pictures and situations, so there is bound to be an Instagram caption that you can use. Check out these funny Instagram captions for friends to start brainstorming the right options for you.http://kennetsignanddisplay.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1550268339.7986919879913330078125
1. Behind every successful woman is a best friend who gives her crazy ideas.
2. A friend will knock on your door. A best friend will walk right in and start eating your food.
3. You are my Nemo. If you are ever lost in the great ocean of life, I will always find you.
4. A friend should always tell you the truth, but I’d rather you didn’t.
5. Some people write poetry. Other people turn to their priest. I just go to my friends.
6. Everyone deserves a friend like this. 🙂
7. Friends are like relatives that you choose for yourself.
8. If you have good friends, no matter how bad life gets, they will always make you laugh.
9. You think that I am crazy? Wait until you see my best friend.
10. It is one of the true blessings of having dear, old friends that you are able to act stupidly with them.
11. Friends are basically God’s way of apologizing for our families.
12. A best friend is a lot like a four-leaf clover: almost impossible to find and a lucky blessing to have.
13. The best mirror that you can have is an old friend.
14. When a woman becomes her own best friend in life, life becomes easier.
15. Whoever said that friendship was easy obviously never had an actual friend.
16. Friends will buy you lunch. A best friend will eat your lunch.
17. Life is all about discovering people who are your kind of crazy.
18. I hope that we can be best friends forever. Even when we die, I hope that we can become ghosts and haunt people forever.
19. I was just an innocent girl before my best friend came along.
20. Friendship is the only glue that you ever need to hold your world together.
21. It is only your real friends who will tell you when you are missing an earring or your face is dirty.
22. Some people will just talk to you in their free time. Other people free their time to talk to you.
23. A friend is like having a second self.
24. Best friends are free therapy.
25. We go together like ice cream and cake.
26. As soon as I met you, I knew that an adventure was about to happen.
27. I love you because we both hate the same things.
28. If you have weird, crazy friends, then you have everything you need.
29. Happiness is getting to do weird things with your friends.
30. Friendship is born in the moment when you can say to each other, “What? You, too? And I thought I was the only one.”
31. If you have friends that are weird as you, then you have all that you need to be happy in life.
32. I don’t what is tighter—our shorts or our friendship.
33. Nothing can ever be that scary when you have a best friend.
34. Our friendship is like a hot cup of tea—a fresh, special blend of you and me.
35. We all have that one, unique friend who never learned the art of whispering.
36. A true friend is someone who overlooks all your failures and tolerates you during success.
37. A friend in need is a friend to be avoided.
38. You are my best friend because I couldn’t be this weird with anyone else.
39. There are big and small ships, but the best ship of all is friendship.
40. We are going to be such awesome old ladies. Our nursing home had better watch out!
41. Friends may come and go like the ocean’s waves, but the true ones hang around like an octopus stuck to your face.
42. My friends are some of the craziest, weirdest people I know, but I love them.
43. Friends pick us up whenever we fall down. When they can’t, they just lie down next to us and listen.
44. If you have two friends in a lifetime, you are lucky. If you have a good friend, then you are exceptionally lucky.
45. A friend is someone who can tell you all of those things that you do not want to tell yourself.
46. Friends don’t let friends do stupid things . . . alone.
47. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
48. Coffee and best friends are the best blend.
49. You are not best friends if you did not hate each other completely when you first met.
50. All of the best people in the world are crazy.
51. Happiness is having weird, crazy friends.
52. All of my best friends are crazy.
53. We are best friends, so remember that I’ll always pick you up after you fall down . . . after I’m done laughing first.
54. If life is a cookie, then friends are the chocolate chips.
55. You are the only person that I’d share my bottle of coke with.
56. Meet my favorite partner in crime.
57. I don’t like to commit myself too much to ideas of heaven and hell—I have friends in both places.
58. We’ll be the old ladies who cause all of the trouble in our nursing home.
59. My best friends all love to hate the same things.
60. A best friend is someone who loves you when you can’t love yourself.
61. We don’t need a psychologist when we can have a good friend to be silly with.
62. Real friends do not get offended when you insult them. Instead, they smile and call you something bad back.
63. Friends are people who know you the best, but like you anyway.
64. If your friends never make fun of you, they aren’t really your friends.
65. The best memories in life always come from bad ideas.
66. If someone overhead the weird conversations I have with friends, they’d put me in a mental hospital.
67. Having a friend is worth a lot. Having a friend with the same mental disorder = priceless.
68. I think that we will stay friends forever because we’re both too lazy to get new friends.
69. Best friends never tire of making jokes about each other.
70. A real friend is someone who walks toward you when the rest of the world walks away.
71. I wish that we worked together so that we could hate the same people all day.
72. You and I are less like friends than we are like a really small gang.
73. Everyone has had that one annoying friend. If you don’t, it’s probably you.
74. Let’s hand out together—being around you is never a waste of time.
75. A snowball in the face is how I feel whenever you are away.
76. A friend to all is just a friend to none.
77. A friend is a person who loves you despite all they know about you.
78. If you have a friend who gets your level of craziness, that friend is the only person you need.
79. Rain or shine, I’ll be here.
80. Best friends will keep your secret longer—at least for an hour.
81. Study time is when best friends meet and discuss everything other than their studies.
82. We all have that one friend who can’t be put on speakerphone because we have no clue what is going to come out of their mouth.
83. God made us into best friends because he knew our parents couldn’t handle having us as sisters.
84. My best friends keep my heart warm.
85. Love is blind, but friendship just tries not to notice.
86. You are weird. I think I like you. 😉
87. Find your tribe and love them completely.
88. Friendship is a lot like money. It is easier to make than to keep.
89. I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the heart, but in my arm or something.
90. The language of friendship exists not in words, but in meanings.
91. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
92. If I have to clean my house before you visit, then we’re not actually friends.
93. Everyone has a friend who’s laugh is funnier than he is.
94. Sometimes, the only therapy you need is to be with your best friend.
95. A good friend is like a box of chocolate. Nutty, sweet and a great remedy for a bad day.
96. My group of friends and I are the funniest people I know.
97. We all have the one friend . . .
98. We don’t just make friends, we recognize them!
99. No one will ever be as amused as us as us.
100. There is nothing better in life than a friend, unless it is a friend carrying chocolates.
101. True friends never judge each other. They just judge other people together.
102. Good friends never let you do stupid things alone.
103. I don’t want to die and go to heaven. None of my friends will be there.
104. You don’t have to be crazy to become my friend—I can always train you.
105. Good friends give you a shoulder to cry on. Best friends are there with a shovel to bury the person who made you cry.
106. Happiness is having good friends who are idiots.
107. I like you because you are a part of my weirdness.
108. Here’s to the awesome moment when you tell a lie and your best friend notices . . . and joins you.
109. Other than chocolate, you are my favorite.
110. When it comes down to it, talking to your best friend is the only therapy you need.
111. A fake friend stabs you in the back. A true friend stabs you in the front.
112. It is a privilege of friendship to get to talk nonsense and have my nonsense respected.
113. Walking with a best friend in the dark is always better than walking alone in the light.
114. My best friends are like extra sisters that I got to choose for myself.
115. Friendship is about the balancing act between teasing each other and teaming up to insult others.
116. Our phones fall, and we start to panic. Our friends fall, and we just laugh.
117. If you have friends as odd as you, you have all you need.
118. If you aren’t a bit crazy, then we can’t be friends.
119. We will be friends until we’re old and senile. Then, we’ll be new friends.
120. Friendship is talking and wasting time when we have a test tomorrow.
121. It’s the friends you can call at 3 AM that matter most.
123. A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she cannot live without her best friend.
124. Love the people you can be weird and crazy with.
125. Yes, she might be annoying, but I love her. 🙂
126. Friendship is being equally annoying.
127. I hope we never get tired of teasing each other.
128. We know our best friends by their merits rather than their defects.
129. Good friends share their umbrella. A best friend will steal it and say, “Run, ____, run!”
130. I love that our friendship is effortless enough to fit in with my laziness.
131. We go together like coffee and sprinkled donuts.
132. We’ll be best friends forever because you know too much to leave here alive.
133. Best friends are hard to find because the best friend in the world is already mine.
134. Nothing compares to the belly ache you get from laughing with your best friend.
135. Every tall girl just needs a short friend.
136. I am your best friend, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.
137. Who needs to have friends? I have the internet!
138. You are the cheese to my pepperoni pizza.
139. Best friends never care if your house is clean. They just care if you have wine.
140. When my best friend and I met, we were just like, “You’re really weird.”
141. We all have that one unusual friend who gives the best advice for relationships but is still single.
142. Hard times are the best way to reveal true friends.
143. A friend is someone who believes you are a good egg, even when it seems like you’re a bit cracked.
144. A best friend won’t go on a diet just because you’re fat. They’ll eat brownies and watch you starve.
145. Our craziness is what made us best friends.
Buy Phentermine 37.5
146. Happiness is taking a selfie with friends.
147. Life would be tasteless without that one crazy, annoying friend.
148. I just love my laptop because all of my friends live inside it.
149. Best friends: People who know how crazy you are, but still choose to go places with you in public.
150. I love people I can be crazy with.
151. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it always helps.
152. She’s my best friend. If you break my friend’s heart, I’ll break your face.
153. You know that you’re best friends when you don’t need words to communicate, just facial expressions.
154. You know you have a true friend when you enter her home and your wifi automatically connects.
155. Best friends are people who loan you clothes with the knowledge they’ll never see them again.
156. You say you’re my best friend, but where were you when my selfie had just three likes?
157. All of us were born crazy, but some of us remain that way.
158. Nothing brings two people closer together than hating a third person.
159. When I said I wouldn’t tell anyone, my best friend didn’t count.
160. You might think that I’m nuts, but wait until you see my best friend.