There are so many ways we can express our love that there is one age-old form of expression that we are slowly relegating to the past – love letters. Sure, you can text your guy how much you love him or just tell him in person, but why not make it feel extra special by sending him a love note?
Below are 14 love paragraphs you can send him to make him feel loved. And the best part is that you don’t even need a special occasion to do it!
1. Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted. I am so used to all of the wonderful things that you do for me and I never want you to think that I do not appreciate everything that you do for me and our relationship. Every minute of every day, I am always so grateful to have you in my life and in my heart. I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will still love you until the end of time.
2. Whenever you’re away, I always think of you. It’s crazy how every little thing I see and hear and feel can remind me of you. Your smile, your laughter, the sound of your voice, and the warmth of your hand are never far away from me. No matter how far apart we are, you are always in my heart. Your name is always at the edge of my lips. My heart yearns for you like I’ve never thought possible. And while you are away from me, I can only count the days until you’re back in my arms again. I miss you so much, every second of every day. I love you.
3. There are times when I want to think of my favorite memory with you, and I think it’s impossible. But that’s not because I have no favorite memory with you. Instead, I have so many that it’s hard to pick just one. I keep looking back at all the years we have spent together – from the first time we met to our first date to our first kiss. And now here we are, filled with such joyous memories that I wish never to forget a single one. All of those moments we shared have made us who we are today. And I can’t wait to create more memories with you by my side.
4. From the moment I heard your voice, I knew that I had met someone who would change my life forever. I had never felt a connection like the one I had with you. I had never had my heart skip a beat so frequently than when I shared moments with you. Your very presence captured me, and I can never forget the feeling. And yet through it all, through all the experiences we have shared together, I must admit that you still make me feel like a giddy young girl who’s in love for the first time. Each day I’m with you, you make me feel brand new. Each moment I share with you, I feel my love for you growing more and more.
5. The first time I met you, it was like my stomach was lifted up into my through by a thousand butterflies. I thought it would be just another day, the daily grind working its way into my bones. And then suddenly there you were when I least expected you. That day changed my life forever. By just talking to you I knew that there was no way I could ever let go of you. I knew I had to do what I could to ensure that you are always by my side forever. Little did I know that you felt the exact same way. I guess you could call it fate when two people are just destined to meet and fall madly in love with each other. Years have gone by since that fateful day, and I each time I look back I can only do so with gratitude in my heart. I thank the heavens that fate has brought our paths together, and now they are inseparable forever.
6. I love being with you. There is no one else in this world I would rather be with. You make me smile in a way that nothing else in this world can. You make me laugh that it scares me to be this effervescently happy. You are the first thing I want to see every morning, and the last thing I want to see before I close my eyes at night. I have never loved anyone more than I have loved you, and I doubt that I ever will. You are my other half, the missing piece of me that I have been searching for all these years. You are the love of my life, the light of my world, everything I have ever hoped for in a partner. You are my everything. I love you.
7. I love you because you are the only one who has had the patience to understand me through my ups and downs. I love you because you have such a sweet simplicity to you that I can’t shake. You are not one for grand romantic gestures, and yet you always know the right things to say to me. You always know what would make me happy. And you always know what to do to make our relationship grow even stronger. I love you not only because you love me, but because I feel like it is impossible not to love you. You make me feel like I am the only girl in the world, and that you have eyes only for me. I am so thankful to have you in my life.
8. To my one and only love. You bring me so much happiness in this world that I never knew it was possible to fall so deeply in love with one person. You have made me experience the love I thought was only possible in fairy tales. I love spending time with you, and it feels like agony when I can’t. In times when I feel lost and out of touch with the world, there you are with your guiding hand bringing back down and grounding me. You encourage me and inspire me. You bring light into the darkness of my soul. You have made me feel more alive than I have ever been before I met you. You are like an angel sent to earth to show me that life is wonderful, that love is real, and that it is possible to be completely, utterly, and purely in love.
9. Whenever I speak to you, I sometimes feel I am speaking to a mirror image of my soul. With no one else can I talk to about the intricate things going on in my mind. Whenever I hear a new song, it instantly makes me want to talk to you about it. Whenever I see a beautiful painting, I want to tell you all about it, mostly because I want to tell you that no painting could ever be more pleasant in my eyes than your smile. Whenever I have a thought or an idea, it’s you I want to share it with. No matter how trivial or insignificant something may be, I always manage to find some reason to relate it to you and the wonder of your presence in my world. I might be going out of my mind, but there is one thing I will admit: I am madly, truly, crazily in love with you.
10. How can I possibly explain the way you make me feel each time you’re there. It’s like a jolt of electricity hits me each time we touch. I feel both the calming effect of your voice and delightfully exciting feeling when our eyes meet. I can’t grasp the right words to use when I want to describe just how I feel for you. I can tell you I love you, but I feel like what I feel is so much more than love. It’s exhilaration and thrill and passion. But it’s also serenity and calmness and peace. You make me feel such a mix of emotions that I sometimes get so confused. But there is one thing that I know for sure. No matter how limited the words in the English language may be, and no matter how confused I become when I try to explain it to you, there is no doubt that I absolutely and utterly adore you with every fiber of my being.
11. Do you have any idea what you do to me? You have captured my heart so thoroughly that there is barely enough left for me to function. You have seized my soul so completely that I sometimes feel like succumbing to the urge to just drop everything and run to where you are. The very thought of you can derail me, and I end up daydreaming of our future together for so long that I forget what I have to do. Falling in love with you feels like being the prisoner of my own desire, and yet, for all the capturing, seizing, and derailing, I wouldn’t trade any of it for the world.
12. My love, you are like the fire that keeps burning in my heart, searing your name into every part of my being. And yet, you are also the calm blue sea that gives me peace when there is so much chaos in this world. You are the star that guides me through the darkness, and you are the ray of sunshine that gives me warmth when I need it. You are everything I have ever wanted and more. And the more I get to know you and spend time with you, I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with you.
13. I have loved you for a very long time. You have loved me for the same length of time too. In all those hours, those days, those months, and those years, I never thought that it was possible to love someone so continuously and so consistently. There are times when I feel like I love you a little less, but only because that love has been eaten away at by jealousy and selfishness. And there are times when I feel like I love you so much more that my heart is fit to burst. Sometimes, when I am alone with my thoughts, I wonder how our love has survived the obstacles we have faced. And then I remember your strength and your kindness, your perseverance and your wisdom. And then I feel myself falling in love with you over and over again.
14. Whenever I see old couples, I wonder about the secret to their long-lasting love. I wonder if there’s a secret routine that they do to ensure that they remain as in love with each other for as long as they have. I wonder if they’re just lucky to have found the other half of their soul in this giant crowd of people. I wonder if they simply have the temperance to withstand every single problem life throws at them. When I think of them, I think of us and how we have handled our fair share of troubles in the past. And then I realize that maybe those cute old couples were once like us – unsure except for the love we have for each other. Maybe they too wondered how they could make their love last for as long as it did. And maybe they just trudged on, hand in hand, through every challenge, through every phase of life, until one day they’re old and grey and as much in love as ever. Maybe, I thought, that’s all we ever really need to do to make our love last – hold on and trudge on together.
Go on, write it and send it to him. Hide it in his pocket or hand it over in person. Let’s revive the art of writing romantic letters again!